Monday, October 12, 2015

I don't know about you but...Inside the mind of someone with a case of the constant worries

I don't know about you but some days it's a struggle to see the light at the end of a dark tunnel.


I don't know about you but some days it's hard to give anymore.


I don't know about you but some days I just want to cry even though no tears will come out.


I don't know about you but sometimes my brain is buzzing with so many different thoughts, ideas, hopes, doubts, and fears that it causes my body to start shaking.


I don't know about you but there are times when I need to scream at the top of my lungs but I am scare no one will listen to me.


I don't know about you but I often wonder why there is so much hate in the world.


I don't know about you but I wish I could make everyone I knew care about other people.


I don't know about you but I worry about I worry every single waking moment about my children and their happiness.


I don't know about you but I worry about watching my loved ones grow old and face the unknown.


I don't know about you but I worry all day every day about things I simply cannot control.


I don't know about you but I often wonder how much more I have to give most days.


I don't know about you but I am scared about the future my children will have.


I don't know about you but my heart hurts when I have to pay bills each month for an education that I finished almost a decade ago, that will still be there another decade from now.


You see, I don't know about you, but I worry every single day.


 Some things are out of my control.


I don't know some days how to control the overwhelming emotions I experience almost on a daily basis.


I don't know about you but some days I am so overwhelmed I cannot concentrate or focus.


I don't know about you but this is only a small part of what goes  through my mind on a daily basis.


I know that one day I want to worry less.


I don't know about you but one day I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment