Monday, January 11, 2016

Recipe: Kale Chips

Need something crunchy in your life but don't want to destroy a perfectly good clean eating day? Kale chips may just be the answer!!! Now, to be completely honest, I am not the biggest fan of kale. I have tried and tried, and so far have only found a couple ways I can eat it. Well in my search for something easy and quick for meal prep this week I tried kale chips. And I think I can add this to my list of ways I can actually consume kale! 

It's super easy, and super affordable to make this super healthy snack. 

Ingredients:
fresh kale
Extra virgin olive oil
sea salt 
pepper

Preheat oven to 350 F
Place 2 cups of kale in a bowl. Take approximately 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and mix with kale. Make sure all of the kale is covered. Sprinkle in a little sea salt and pepper for seasoning & mix it all together as well. Place seasoned and oiled kale on a cookie sheet, place in oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until Kale is nice and crispy. Enjoy! 

Portion containers used:
1 green per serving

xoxo
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment